Friday, September 18, 2009

The Circle Research Show! EPISODE #33








The Circle Research Show! EPISODE #33
w/ Big Tweeze & *circle research*

http://thecircleresearchshow.podomatic.com

1. KRS One - I'm Still # 1
2. Brassmunk - One2 (inst)
3. Mc Lyte - Cha, Cha, Cha
4. Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff - Parent's Just Don't Understand
5. LL Cool J - It Gets No Rougher
6. Big Daddy Kane - It's Hard Bein' The Kane
7. Intelligent Hoodlum - Trag Invasion
8. EPMD - It's My Thing
9. Organized Konfusion - Let's Organize
10. DITC - Day One (inst)
11. Red - I Should Tell Ya Momma (Dam Funk remix)
12. Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out (Astronote remix)
13. Hayzee - Roustabouts
14. Skillz & Colin Munroe - Baby Phat '09
15. Q-Tip feat. Stevie Wonder - What The Fuss? (Shook remix)
16. Oh No - Concentrate/ The Funk
17. Shafiq Husayn - Nirvana
18. Dukehugh - Gemkraft
19. Full Crate feat. Mar - 80's Sugar
20. Dam Funk - Love Is Here 2Nite (I Can Feel It)
21. Black Ivory - I Keep Asking You Questions
22. The Headhunters - I Remember I Made You Cry
23. Sly & The Family Stone - Remember Who You Are
24. The Gaturs - Gatur Bait
25. Lafayette Afro-Rock Band - Darkest Light
26. Kool & The Gang - Jungle Jazz
27. Marvin Gaye - "T" Plays It Cool
28. Johnny Guitar Watson - Superman Lover
29. Fred Wesley And The Horny Horns - Four Play
30. Syl Johnson - Concrete Reservation