Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Circle Research Show Episode #57








The Circle Research Show Episode #57
w/ Big Tweeze & Circle Research

http://thecircleresearchshow.podomatic.com/

1. Dam Funk - I Like Your Big Azz (Girl)
2. Theo 3 - How I Flow (FAT Thursday remix inst)
3. Phat Tony feat. Theo 3 & SKI - Turnaroundagain (Reemus '4 Tha Ladies remix)
4. Chris Turner - Liquid Love
5. Electric Wire Hustle - Gimmie That Kinda
6. Terace Martin f/Tone Trezure/J Black - Thing For You
7. Proh Mic feat. Adad - Life
8. Ta Ku - I've Come
9. Eric Lau - Love, Love, Love
10. Radixx - Black Keys
11. Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Money
12. Jonny K - Bills To Pay
13. The Telstars - Making A Living
14. Fred Wesley & The JB's - You Can Have Watergate Just Gimmie Some Bucks And I'll Be Straight
15. Elliot Fisher - For The Love Of Money
16. Cookin' On 3 Burners - Hole In My Pocket
17. Dee Dee Sharp Gamble - Easy Money
18. Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
19. Elizabeth Shepherd - Seven Bucks
20. Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - What If We All Stopped Paying Taxes
21. Lee Field & The Expressions - Money Is King
22. Fred Wesley & The JB's - I'm Paying Taxes, What Am I Buying
23. LTG Exchange - Dinero
24. Detroit Emeralds - You Want It You Got It
25. Diplomats Of Solid Sound - Budget Fro
26. James Brown - Can't Take It With You
27. Jazzanova feat Theo 3 - I Can See (FAT Thursday remix inst)
28. K Dot O Dot & 9th Uno - I Smoke Crack **T.O. Talent**