Friday, August 5, 2011

The Circle Research Show Episode #74

















The Circle Research Show Episode #74

http://thecircleresearchshow.podomatic.com

1. Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry Away (Organized Noize/Dungeon Family remix)
2. Dam Funk - Inside Of You (Interlude)
3. Zo! feat. Anthony Davis - Playing Your Game
4. Ratatat - Five
6. Prof Logik - What The Funk
7. Mndsgn - Respawn
8. Evil Needle - Loungin'
9. Zo! feat. Phonte - Everything She Wants
10. Ratatat - Seven
11. Harlan - Wild At Heart
12. Poetree - This Girl
13. Small Professor - The Beat From Some Remix I Did For A Wu Tang Song
14. Mike James KIrkland - The Only Change
15. Bobby Caldwell - Its Over
16. Average White Band - Stop The Rain
17. Bill Withers - Kissing My Love
18. 6ix - I'm Just LIke You
19. Lee McDonald - We've Only Just Begun (Patchworks remix)
20. Circle Research - My Girl (12'' Extended Version)
21. Busta Rhymes - Woo Ha! (Jay Dee Bounce remix)
22. E3 - Last Resort
23. Platinum Pied Pipers feat. Tiombe Lockheart - I Got You
24. Little Dragon - Turn Left
25. Mos Def - Umi Says (Zero7 remix)
26. Circle Research -Tick Tock
27. Promise - I'm Not Ready For Love