Monday, November 7, 2011

The Circle Research Show! Episode #80

The Circle Research Show! Episode #80
w/Circle Research & Big Tweeze

http://thecircleresearchshow.podomatic.com/

1. Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You
2. Outkast - Git Up Git Out (inst)
3. Stevie Wonder - Hey Love
4. Deniece Williams - Free
5. Barry White - Playing Your Game, Baby
6. Isley Brothers - Footsteps In The Dark
7. Sisters Love -Give Me Your Love
8. Ann Peebles - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
9. Michael Jackson - My Girl
10. Marvin Gaye - Heavy Love Affair
11. Jamiroquai - Whatever It Is, I Just Can't Stop
12. Redman - I Can't Wait (inst)
13. Omar - The Man
14. The Stuyvants - Yearning (For Your Love)
15. Xperiment & B Lewis - Reach For the Stars
16. Sarah White - Reachin Up
17.Thundercat feat. Austin Peralta - 200 TB
18.Tall Black Guy VS Michael Jackson - Give_Em_The_Heat (Billie Jean)
19.Miles Bonny & Circle Research - Too High
20.Onra - A New Dynasty
21.Byron The Aquarius - H.Y.D.R.O.P.L.A.N.E.
22. Stanley Bloom 0 Binyl
23. Amalia - All The Funk I Need (AtJazz Love Soul rmx)
24. Jimmy Whoo feat. Sabrina - On My Fancy Bed
25. Stanley Bloom - S.D.L.B.
26. Slakah The Beatchild - F.A.T. Folks
27. Mike Ro Wave - Dance With Queen
28. Liquid Crystal Project - Stakes Is High
29.. Nautalis feat. Arcee - Twelve